(Junior) Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion? Do you like to drive success for our customers and us? Then we would love to meet you!
"Our vision is to solve the mismatch between supply and demand in the apparel industry to reduce the amount of waste products - better for business and our planet”.
Chainbalance is a fast-growing company focused on merchandise management throughout the entire value chain for wholesale and retail brands worldwide. Already today, Chainbalance plays a crucial role in making the day-to-day operations of many merchandise teams more efficient and transparent. Our head office is located in the Bondpark building in Breda, the Netherlands. We will soon open a second office in Berlin, Germany. Our strong team, consisting of 28 specialists, is the key to success. We value people as our most important asset. We work in an informal culture that is based on a relationship of trust, support, and openness to one another. We strongly believe in our core values: Progress, Easiness, and Challenging the Status Quo.
These challenges are waiting for you:
As Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for actively driving the success of our customers. You will work closely with the development team to coordinate onboarding and support, as well as drive customer success. You report directly to the CSO. In this role, you will be a fundamental part of our growth strategy, and will be responsible for the following tasks:
· You are our first point of contact for our customers, identify potentials proactively, and drive the customers success
· Manage a portfolio of 5-10 enterprise customers
· Build relationships and develop strategic roadmaps and success plans
· Visit customers on-site or remotely through web sessions
· Ensure added value of our solutions for your customers
· Customer loyalty and upsell
· Responsibility for all key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as Onboarding, pilot, workshops, rollouts, and review sessions
· Escalation points for key customer issues and proactively avoid them by effectively aligning with internal and external stakeholders
· Continuously improve our processes and systems for project, service, and requirements management
· Expanding the customer community as well as actively driving case studies and references
This is an opportunity for anyone with the following qualifications:
• 3+ years experience in the fashion/retail industry, e.g., Customer Success, Account Management, Merchandise Planner, or Project Manager
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to listen well to the customer to identify his needs and anticipate them
• Talent to convey complex information in a simple, concise manner
• A convincing personality combined with a service mentality and customer orientation
• Results oriented, with attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
• Able to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
What’s in for you?
You are a key part of our growth strategy. Therefore, you actively contribute to the success of our customers and Chainbalance:
· You will benefit from the success of the company with a competitive compensation package that includes your salary and a bonus program
· The development of our team and each member is an essential part of our success, so we give you your own budget for personal development
· Work together with an ambitious and international team aiming to turn the fashion industry upside down
· Working for international fashion brands, such as Triumph, adidas, or PVH
· Team meetings in an inspiring office location in Breda, and soon in Berlin
· Everything you need to work, such as laptop, phone - it's your choice
We are looking forward to meeting you!
A resume is sufficient for us, everything else we prefer to find out in a personal interview.
Please feel free to contact: